Where are we going, you ask?
IT’S SUMMER TIME!!
Unlike last summer, this summer we are taking it off. Why? Because we are all about quality and not quantity.
Every single one of us is up to our whazoo in projects and traveling and posting for us is becoming harder and harder. Knowing this, it’s easier to cut this off before we get two weeks into the summer and there isn’t a post to be found with no explanation why. So what does this mean for you?
Just like our last hiatus, if you are signed up on the blog, you will receive emails from me all summer long. I have not sent any out for a while so you don’t have to sign up again. You haven’t missed anything. What’s sitting in my laptop now and going out in the next week or so is “Lean Going Leaner”. It’s all about the pitfalls, what you need to know, how hard it is and answers to your questions. That will take a week or two. I will also cover a few other hot topics like Staying on Track–For Real. If you have been eating clean for a while, you know that you can fall off the wagon for weeks at a time and not be able to get back on track and it can incredibly frustrating. We’ll talk about what you can do to get around that and why it happens.
We want to thank everyone who reads this blog all the time. When we jumped into the blogging world we had no idea what to expect nor did we know what we were doing (ummm…and we still don’t!). Almost two years later, our readership is up over 300% (WOW!) and our email list is up about 400%! We are blown away by your response to us. Why? Because we’re not your typical bloggers nor are we your typical company:
- We do not really advertise. Yes, every so often we’ll tell you what’s coming, but we’re not all ‘in your face’ about it.
- You have no idea what we do. And we’re kind of ok with that for now. What you do know is that we love what we do. We’re real. And we know what we’re talking about.
- We are consistent. We’re not a blog that showed up for 10 min and then disappeared. We’ve been in this location and at Model Per4mance for 2 full years and I pray we have a few more left in us.
- We are low key. What most of you do not realize (and why should you–read bullet #1) is that Jodiojo & Co. is a thriving company behind the scenes. While all the world is shouting at you for your attention, we are quietly doing our thing one body at a time. We will be a bit more flashy when we come back, but not by much. I am so not the flashy type and I am deeply committed to our clients. This means I am not trying to pull in a billion clients we cannot service just to say my numbers are up. (I am SURE there is an internet marketer reading my blog right now CRINGEING over what I am saying. I am supposed to tell you all kinds of things to make you *think* otherwise. *sigh*)
So while we will miss you for the next 8 weeks or so, we are happy to take time off to renew our minds, relax and think about the next series or topic we’re going to talk about. I will be honest with you and tell you that I do not know the format of Jodiojo when we return. We have a bunch of ideas on the table and we are exploring them all. If you have anything you would like to see, let us know! We always want to know what you would like to have us chat about.
In the mean time, I have been doing a ton of consulting lately (funny how this happens) and I thought I would let you know what I do, what it entails and how much it costs. If it is of interest to you, our contact info will be at the bottom of the post and you can get us at that email address.
I am always asked: “What am I doing wrong?” “How could I do this better?” “I want to be healthier, what do I change?” “How do I take this to the next level” and so on. Sometimes you just want to know that without having to invest in a full program. You like what you’re doing and are not ready to change OR you cannot afford the commitment right now because it’s summer and that’s not in the budget OR you’re deciding whether I am serial killer masquerading as an internet guru who is going to run off with all your money so this is the safest way to check me out. I understand the last one more than you can imagine. But regardless your reason, what you are searching for is answers. Things like:
- How much protein should I be getting?
- Am I doing enough?
- Am I doing too much?
- How many calories should I be eating?
- How do I go from lean to leaner?
- What supplements should I be taking?
- How do I incorporate running into my schedule?
- The weight is not coming off like it did before…why? And how do I change that?
- How do I put my schedule for the week together?
I will answer these questions for you and more in two phone calls:
Phone Call #1: 30 minutes in length
Initially I will send you a questionnaire for you to fill out. Tell me as much about you and what you’re doing as possible. Email it back to me and I will call you at the time we agree upon. During that call I will drill you like a bolt to a beam and get the real truth. Ok, not really–but it sounded compelling. I will actually get the details that I need to help you out and I will also get to know what your true goals are–there’s always more than what’s written;). Then, I need about a week depending on what you have going on because I am going to be VERY detailed in my answer to you. This is not a general plan or canned phone call.
Phone Call #2: 60 to 90 minutes in length
This phone call will be your life spoken back to you in an orderly and optimized format. You will have all your questions answered and then some, a detailed schedule that you may change and solid, implementable recommendations. Typically the call is 60 min in length, but I pad the time by 30 minutes because I am a yapper so I allot for that and I don’t want you to feel like the clock is ticking. If you have questions–this call is the time to ask them.
What I will not and cannot do in the phone calls is give you custom programming. I can, however, give you a sample program of some type if you want one or feel that it will help you in any way. I also cannot give medical advice, I am not a doctor. But I can tell you what questions to ask your doctor or tell you what specialist can help you more than another based on past experience.
I am offering this special for the summer only while we disappear off the blogging radar. Quantity is limited and this will fill up fast because it already has and I have not even advertised it! Hop on it while you can.
SUMMER SUMMIT CONSULTATION PACKAGE: $100
If you are interested or have any questions, hit me at email@example.com and I will get right back to you with either the questionnaire or answer to your question about this service. If you would like this with Heather, let me know when you email. She has a different set of pricing but I will put you in touch with her and you can go from there.
Thank you again for making this blog awesome! We had no idea that it would go this far and it has… Thank you!! Have an awesome summer and we will see in you September!